I used to struggle with tests before I learned to use active recall for studying.
The test would be sitting in front of me. I would be scrunching up my face thinking, “I know this… I think I know this… What was that answer again…” I would come up with answers but I never had any confidence because it was always a struggle. This is a problem that I now understand.
Do you want to kick-butt on tests and remember what you need? Learn what I learned.
Special thanks to Aly for giving me the chance to write for her audience!
Every Journey Starts With A Single Step
If there is one thing I’ve learned in life…
It’s that decisions are about risk.
I’m going to tell you some stuff that sounds pretty crazy.
Want to learn:
- Why You Screwed Up In The Past Because Of The Things They Forced You To Do – And What To Do Instead
- How To Get A Top Score (Even If You’re Failing Assignments Now)
- 5 Biggest Reasons Students Get Bummed And Give Up
- How to prepare for a test so well that test day is easier than studying
- Learn to predict what’s on the test with (almost) perfect accuracy
- How to use the most science-backed study strategy to study in a fraction of the time
That’s the kind of stuff we keep bottled up for people that sign up to our email list. Including tons of members-only articles.
Now let’s get back to decisions…
You can take a chance and sign up for this email list… Or you can never take a shot.
What’s the risk here?