Our 2018 Books For Africa donation has been a resounding success. We’re super excited that we were able to get this donation (rounded up) for Books For Africa. We’re hoping we can make an even bigger impact next year.
There are a couple important things:
- THANK YOU SO MUCH! This wouldn’t have happened without your participation.
- Make sure to reach out if you helped us share the post so we can send you our latest report on studying that will teach you what no one has ever told you about “Happy Studying”
We’re going to be working with the study tips you guys sent to create some special super secret stuff for the site. 🙂
And to make things even more cliffhangery-
We’re working on some seriously BIG things for our email list. We’re physically printing limited copies of KAIC. We might be giving a few copies away. We have a special giveaway coming up for those of you thinking about college soon. We have that new Happy Studying report in the works. We’re even doing some upgrades on the site.
What does this mean for you:
- You’re going to get access to our special Happy Studying report.
- You’re going to get a chance to win your copy of new books.
- You’re going to get to see an upgraded Smart Student Secrets
- You’re going to get first access to our cliffhanger study tips list thing-a-ma-gig (You’ll See!)
If you want instant notification of this stuff and our free How To Never Study Again ebook then make sure you’re subscribed by email.
Thanks again guys!
P.S. Join us ASAP because the free ebook giveaway is going to be ending soon!
Every Journey Starts With A Single Step
If there is one thing I’ve learned in life…
It’s that decisions are about risk.
I’m going to tell you some stuff that sounds pretty crazy.
Want to learn:
- Why You Screwed Up In The Past Because Of The Things They Forced You To Do – And What To Do Instead
- How To Get A Top Score (Even If You’re Failing Assignments Now)
- 5 Biggest Reasons Students Get Bummed And Give Up
- How to prepare for a test so well that test day is easier than studying
- Learn to predict what’s on the test with (almost) perfect accuracy
- How to use the most science-backed study strategy to study in a fraction of the time
That’s the kind of stuff we keep bottled up for people that sign up to our email list. Including tons of members-only articles.
Now let’s get back to decisions…
You can take a chance and sign up for this email list… Or you can never take a shot.
What’s the risk here?