Our 2018 Books For Africa donation has been a resounding success. We’re super excited that we were able to get this donation (rounded up) for Books For Africa. We’re hoping we can make an even bigger impact next year.
There are a couple important things:
- THANK YOU SO MUCH! This wouldn’t have happened without your participation.
- Make sure to reach out if you helped us share the post so we can send you our latest report on studying that will teach you what no one has ever told you about “Happy Studying”
We’re going to be working with the study tips you guys sent to create some special super secret stuff for the site. 🙂
And to make things even more cliffhangery-
We’re working on some seriously BIG things for our email list. We’re physically printing limited copies of KAIC. We might be giving a few copies away. We have a special giveaway coming up for those of you thinking about college soon. We have that new Happy Studying report in the works. We’re even doing some upgrades on the site.
What does this mean for you:
- You’re going to get access to our special Happy Studying report.
- You’re going to get a chance to win your copy of new books.
- You’re going to get to see an upgraded Smart Student Secrets
- You’re going to get first access to our cliffhanger study tips list thing-a-ma-gig (You’ll See!)
If you want instant notification of this stuff and our free How To Never Study Again ebook then make sure you’re subscribed by email.
Thanks again guys!
P.S. Join us ASAP because the free ebook giveaway is going to be ending soon!
Unlock Your True Potential
Have you ever felt like you could be more?
I’m going to go out on a limb and say “You’re right.”
I know this because you’re here. Because you’re reading this. (I’ve seen the analytics. Most people that show up on this site don’t have it in them to read this. Honestly, this stuff isn’t always easy to understand. They’d much rather get back to their memes that require zero IQ.)
You’re capable of great things.
Hi. I’m Aaron. I graduated college early taking a double course load while working 30 hour weeks. – And I didn’t do it because I’m particularly smart. – I barely survived some years in high school.
I learned strategies that took my academic game up to the next level.
And those are the strategies I’d like to teach you…