This class will only be available for a few weeks so don’t miss out if you’re thinking about participating.
- Become a better communicator than 95% of writers
- Learn to get what they want in writing (without being a jerk about it)
- Get more pleasure from writing assignments than should be allowed
- Get personalized discussion and feedback on their writing where we can discuss your goals and make sure you achieve them
- Read and learn from other students while using what you know to help them
- Look better to everyone around you by writing better (it’s a great way to look smart without being a tool.)
- Be good enough and know you’ll kick-butt in life because you’re on of the few who do things to make their life better
Here is how this is going to work:
- You’re going to watch it or listen to it.
- You’re going to finish the assignment.
- I’m going to message you back and forth and we’re going to talk about how we can improve it.
But I’m TOO BUSY!?!?
Trust me. If you’re thinking this would help you then do it now.
You’re not too busy. Throw on the audio while you stack the firewood or mop the floors or wash the dog or whatever. Then spend an hour putting a paper together.
DO NOT OBSESS over perfecting your paper. Working on your paper fast is okay. It will just ensure you’re writing using your instincts instead of your internal reviewer.
Don’t worry about giving me a perfect paper. In fact, if you send me a perfect paper then I’ll just be disappointed that I can’t help you. (I’ll assume everyone is putting a few mistakes in their paper intentionally just to make me feel important.)
Success doesn’t come from talking about doing.
It doesn’t come from thinking about doing.
It doesn’t come from planning to do.
It doesn’t come from trying to do.
Success comes from doing it.
If you’re ready to do it then-
You can watch the video here:
You can download the audio version here:
You can submit the assignment directly to my email or you can share it in the comments section below. If you share it in the comments below – expect extra feedback from other students. If you’re shy – just send it to my email and we’ll keep it between us.