If you’re a college or high school student looking to earn better grades without studying more then you’re in the right place.
Smart Student Secrets is all about how to dominate at studying by learning what thousands of students have already learned. This blog can teach you how to:
- Score grades near the top of your class.
- Finish studying in less time than it takes the average student to sit down to start studying.
- Spend more time with those you care about.
- Beat your teachers at their own game by learning the tricks they would never tell you.
- Make all your friends wish they were “as smart as you.”
- Realize your potential to be AWESOME.
It sounds pretty cool, right? But who the hell am I to make these kinds of claims? Well… you can learn a bit about me and Smart Student Secrets here.
Wondering what the first step is?
Well, here’s the first thing you should do.
Get access to our free members only area by subscribing and keep up to date with all the most advanced content on the blog. In the members area you’ll be able to access:
- The most powerful study strategies intended to those looking to be a zenned out guru when it comes to studying.
- Access to pages of unique and exclusive content that’s not intended for the general public.
- A wealth of the most personal and honest study, school, and life advice you’ll find.
- Notifications when you can access the Smart Student Secrets books free on Amazon.
Thanks for being a subscriber.
After signing up you can access our members only area here.
By the way… I absolutely hate spam so don’t expect any of that from me.
The First Places To Look
There are over 100,000 words on this blog today. I’ve also written 5 books on these subjects. You can get my fourth book for free at the bottom of this page. I happen to recommend almost all of it but, I get it, you’re human. (Fun fact: Am I too! We have so much in common!)
If you want to get right to the point of this blog then here is the section that can help you get started:
Find the goal you’re looking to achieve and you can explore some of the blog’s most popular articles on the subject.
Members Only Stuff
Are you interested in following along with the blog’s social accounts?
Take note: As of 2019, we’ve stopped worrying about these social accounts. We try to share most of our original stuff to our email list and in our members only area because it’s a much more personal platform. Maybe we’ll get back into the social accounts later but for now we’re just leaving them for historical value.
Follow our twitter account at https://twitter.com/StudyTipsDaily
Check out our memory tips on http://dailymemorytips.tumblr.com/
Have something else to say? Think we need some other social account? Go to our Contact page and send us a message.
Thank you for the email. I just downloaded the E-book. May I share it with my postsecondary class in August? I think it would help to get them reacclimated to studying. Most will have been out of school for some time.
Sharon L. LMT DOM
Thank you smart student secrets…I have an upcoming test of Biology and
I’m gonna try this method for that
Just finished reading it and after imagining the feeling that I would get after getting the results I really deserve my face changed, I started smiling with my eyes closed.
I appreciate the information, and promise to both you and myself to change my current grade, to not settle for less, to become a high achiever.
>From the bottom of my heart thank you,
(5th year pharmaceutical student)
Every Journey Starts With A Single Step
If there is one thing I’ve learned in life…
It’s that decisions are about risk.
I’m going to tell you some stuff that sounds pretty crazy.
Want to learn:
- Why You Screwed Up In The Past Because Of The Things They Forced You To Do – And What To Do Instead
- How To Get A Top Score (Even If You’re Failing Assignments Now)
- 5 Biggest Reasons Students Get Bummed And Give Up
- How to prepare for a test so well that test day is easier than studying
- Learn to predict what’s on the test with (almost) perfect accuracy
- How to use the most science-backed study strategy to study in a fraction of the time
That’s the kind of stuff we keep bottled up for people that sign up to our email list. Including tons of members-only articles.
Now let’s get back to decisions…
You can take a chance and sign up for this email list… Or you can never take a shot.
What’s the risk here?