You wouldn’t steal a car.
You wouldn’t steal a handbag.
You wouldn’t steal a television.
You wouldn’t steal a movie.
That’s an old commercial I was forced to watch in the movie theater years ago. And, as most people, it made me think…
Yep… Exactly what I thought.
I was just a kid at the time and I certainly didn’t have a solid philosophical theory on intellectual property – but it was certainly a hard sell to convince me stealing a car was the same as copying 1’s and 0’s from one spot to another.
You know what really convinced me not to download illegally?
My close friend got a letter in the mail for downloading a movie saying, more or less, “we’re watching you…”
And… OMG… HIS PARENT’S GOT IT!
In hindsight, it seems silly.
At the time, downloading movies and songs was virtually the norm for students. We didn’t have all these services that make all this stuff instantly available online at the time. Even if you had the money, it was just more convenient than going to the store to buy the CD.
I’d have a playlist of my favorite songs on in the background.
Then I’d pull out my homework.
Bobbing my head to the music…
Occasionally daydreaming that I was that rockstar on stage – and how much it would impress the babes in class. (I’m a simple man with simple dreams.) Keep in mind, this is when people actually listened to rock music.
And staring down at my homework filling it out.
The homework was… pretty much… an afterthought.
I had to do it.
So… I did it.
It hardly got any effort – and my grades showed it.
My grades were inconsistent.
Based on how they looked at the time, I’d have needed to crush the interview if I wanted to get into clown college.
Fast forward to college – I’d more or less given up the daydream of being a rockstar and I was usually too busy to listen to music.
But I did college differently…
After YEARS of struggling, I got it all figured out.
I would sit (with no music playing) for around 15 minutes a night. I’d blaze through the homework I had. It wasn’t low effort – but it was automatic… Maybe the right word is:
That’s how academics feel when you’ve got them under control.
Filling out homework assignments is like second nature.
Filling out tests is as easy as filling out a personal survey.
Writing an essay is just like you’re talking to a friend that you’ve known for years.
It’s just – how life is supposed to feel.
No self-defeating attitudes.
And it took me years to figure it out.
That’s the big reason I got started in helping other students figure this stuff out.
And the reason I wrote, 101 Strategies To Improve Your Grades Without Studying More is my most popular ebook. This is a monster of an ebook because it’s packed with all the information a student needs to completely dominate in school. It includes stuff like:
- How to catch up in any classes you have fallen behind in FAST – And making sure you don’t fall behind again
- Use a commonly ignored class essential to save hours of your time every week
- What every student should know but doesn’t – that costs them big points
- What you should already be doing – but if you’re not… you’re losing out
- Super-powered test taking strategies (that don’t involve cramming or even picking up a textbook)
- How to remember everything you need for the test despite not studying
- The exclusive strategies I used to write A+ essays consistently (despite my mediocre grammar)
- How to set unbelievable goals you’ll actually achieve
- How to improve your grades WHILE improving your life
- A sure-fire method for an embarrassing failure… Don’t make this common mistake.
- How shutting your brain down can help you take tests better
- Daydream responsibly – and not miss everything important the teacher says
- Do the work in half the time and feel amazing doing it
- Doubt is killing your grades – this can stop it
- Even if you fail your finals – you can still do killer in the class
- Five minutes of this can improve your grade dramatically
- Follow your passions – and use them to score higher
- Getting an A easier than putting your pants on
- Here is an easy way to learn before losing points on the assignment…
- How to make it impossible to forget stuff
- If you act like you’re a failure… don’t be surprised when people treat you that way – I teach you what to do instead.
- If you don’t already do this – you’re sacrificing 5 points on every assignment
- How to keep a schedule and not act like a crazy person
- Learn it without studying it
- If you don’t answer test questions with 100% confidence then read this…
- It’s stupid to remember pointless things. That’s why you learn this…
- Make filler work fun – And score higher because of it
- Repetition is the idiot’s way to boring miserable success – this can get you the good kind of success
- The automatic approach to learning
- How to not be distracted by shiny things and actually focus when you need to
- Seriously relax your way to greater successes
- The non-OCD approach to academic organization
- The scientific approach to straight-A’s
- These are the academic loopholes they don’t want you to know about
- This is how you completely ruin your hope of learning better next time
- What is probably the most fun way you can improve your writing
- Find the assignments that look unimportant – but actually are super important
- You can learn things that aren’t true but still improve your grades anyway
- Why you shouldn’t ask so many questions in class – don’t listen to the common advice
- You can know what’s important to know now – and score higher knowing less because of it
- You don’t have to be completely worn out to do a good job – do this instead
- Develop understanding and forget about memorization
- How to learn what you’ll “never use” in life
- You’re smart enough to do extraordinary things (but know this or you’ll get cocky about it)
I get messages about it like this one:
“(101 Strategies To Improve Your Grades Without Studying More) helped me stay more focused with my progress and helped me do tremendously well without drowning myself in a text book everyday. I’m so grateful I found this book because I’m someone who literally hates studying for more than 1 hour unless it’s something I’m really into.”
Want to read my wall of testimonials? Read the wall (will open in a new tab)
There is a world of possibilities. Don’t miss out.
In fact, I want to make this easy for you.
It takes what I spent years and hundreds of hours studying books that had nothing to do with academics (because most of this stuff is used for business or from decades ago when Moby Dick was popular reading material not just a complicated academic assignment for top students.)
And best of all –
You can steal this book. (If you want…)
This book is sold with a 100% money-back guarantee.
If you’re not 100% ecstatic – jumping up and down – about your purchase then we want you to let us know so we can give you your money back within 90 days. I’m in the business of helping people – if I don’t help you, I don’t want your money.
Here is the thing:
The book is a digital download. You’re getting 1’s and 0’s that can change your life. And once you get your money back – I can’t make you give it back. You can keep and STILL use it to get your grades up to a level you’re proud of.
Want to steal this book? I can’t stop you.
Here is my only plea: if this book helps you… please let me know. And if you can afford the book, please don’t steal it because selling these ebooks is how I can keep this site alive.
Buy your book and improve your grades now
I’m serious about this. My goal is to help students. The way I do that is by getting students reading and this is the best way that I can guaranteed help as many students as possible. IF you’re ready to improve your grades – then this is a great opportunity that I don’t think you should miss.